The German-Bulgarian Industrial and Commercial Chamber (GBICC) is the first and the main partner of the representatives of the German economy in Bulgaria. The goal of the GBICC is to create a platform for contacts, partnerships and exchanges between German and Bulgarian companies, to open new opportunities for successful business, and to provide a wide range of services.
The project has been built upon Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing and is of high importance to the Chamber, since the system is key to the business. It contains information about all the clients, members and partners of the Chamber in one place, accessible to all employees. The system aims to improve part of the work processes and customer service processes.
The Chamber employees have full access to all information of each client, including the following:
- Basic data about the company - Contacts of individuals
- Orders, made by the client
- Issued invoices for services and membership fees
- Information on the members of the Chamber
- Participation in events and exhibitions
The marketing module of the system is widely used for the purposes of managing different events - event organizing activities, participants and others, as well as sending e-mail campaigns.
The system also sets annual performance targets by departments and employees.
The system is also used for the purpose of better collaboration between employees, by using a common calendar, accessible by every employee, for reporting holidays, business trips, meetings and hall reservations.
Benefits (for the company) from the implementation of the project:
• Combining all information about customers, partners, and members into one single system.
• Access to customer data from anywhere, anytime.
• Improving customer service processes.
• Improving Event Accountability
• Improving Service Delivery Process and Billing
• Improving Employee Collaboration
All Company employees.
Accounting Software, Outlook