Implementation of business software
Balkan Services is a company certified in ISO 9001:2008 Quality management system, which guarantees ours regulated management of the implementation processes and quality supervision over the services we provide.
Our consultants act in an individual approach towards our different projects, as we believe each project has its unique characteristics, and our aim is to meet our customers' the specific requirements at best.
We can outline five basic stages each project for business system implementation goes through.
We guarantee data integrity, and in addition to our agreement, we also sign a NDA (Non-disclosure agreement). All Balkan Services employess have signed NDAs as we monitor on constant basis the risks related to our clients' sensitive information.
Upon accessing your data, our employees have strictly-defined rights for system access, project implementation, and follow-up support. Our purpose is to provide the maximum security for your business processes, as well as data protection.
• Detailed business analysis—based on a preliminary analysis and the project's scope, we provide detailed business analysis on the ongoing business processes and information flows, specifying your requirements on the particular files and reports you will expect to produce; as we additionally, offer suggestions for an alternative activity reorganization.
• Software platform configuration—we lay the basis of how the system will be used in the future (we defining its architecture); in case of "on premise" solution implementation includes is the configuration/setting of a software architecture, or a cloud-based service, or the installation of software architecture, which should meet certain hardware requirements.
• Implementation— following the solution implementation within your company, it starts operating using your own data.
• Testing, bug fixing—in order to secure your systems' appropriate connections to all information resources and the ensure it meets your company's needs and requirements, we carry out a number of tests, as the final ones are performed in productive working environment.
• Training—once the system is set in operation, we conduct trainings for its users directly in their own work environment.
• Support and SLA—we engage with a support contract, providing assistance which includes certain specified support for a given amount of time on a monthly basis, with a pre-determined response time. Unexpected defects elimination, changes management and further system development are also included.
Fields with (*) are required!