On the 05th of October, a free webinar will be held on "How to implement quick and easy ESG?", organized by Balkan Services and our long-time partner LucaNet.
When:05.10.2023, 15:00 h.
Duration: 1 hour
Organizations need to be increasingly sustainable, socially responsible, and environmentally friendly. To prove this and monitor their progress, from 2024 many companies are required to prepare and submit ESG (Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance) reports.
LucaNet*, a dedicated financial management solution, makes it much easier and faster to meet the requirements of the European Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD).
Who is the webinar suitable for?
The free online event is designed for professionals and managers responsible for ESG reporting in the company.
During the one-hour webinar, we will summarize highlights of the topics:
- Key Regulatory Highlights.
- Is your company required to file ESG reports and when exactly?
- How to facilitate ESG reporting with LucaNet?
- Desislava Bulgaranova - Principal Consultant Finance Systems and Solutions and Partner at Balkan Services, LucaNet certified professional
- Antonina Moteva - Senior Financial systems and solutions consultant at Balkan Services, LucaNet certified professional
- Vanya Yordanova - Senior Disclosure Management & XBRL Consultant at Balkan Services
There will be time for Q&A at the end of the program!
Participation in the webinar is free, but pre-registration is required.
* LucaNet is a comprehensive CPM (Corporate Performance Management) platform for finance that automates financial consolidation, financial planning, and reporting processes.