For Supply Chain Management
Analysis and management of the logistic chain is of utmost importance for determining the end price for customers, the added value they get and the finished product quality. A survey conducted by APICS showed that completion of every operation with minimal costs depends mostly on two factors: timely and precise delivery of quality raw materials and ingredients and compliance of the characteristics of the manufactured products with the expectations of their potential buyers.
Through the implementation of business systems we guarantee you:
• Increased capability to add value;
• Control over timing, quantity, and return of the deliveries
• Optimization of expenses and resources;
• Establishment of good relationships with your key suppliers;
• Minimization of the amount of stale warehouse goods
No matter how long is your supply chain, you will have up-to-date information at every given moment, as well as control over every chain link. The quantity of warehouse goods is defined based on your sales and this guarantees optimal availability per batches, delivery periods, cycle, etc.