Business Software Support
Every software system contains a code consisting of millions of lines, developed by different people. Although the technologies we provide are well-known in their related categories and have already proved their high quality over time, errors are still possible to encounter in the workflow. Also, every system requires support, so that it can continues to function correctly, regardless of all environment changes, legislation amendments or different version of the solutions' application.
This is why we offer our clients a specialized support of the implemented software systems. It is the only way we can guarantee the application will work properly not just currently, but also in the future.
In order to provide our clients with a high-quality service, at Balkan Services we use a specialized support system. Via this system, we provide quality support and monitoring over time which is necessary for resolving different cases. The system covers the whole communication process related to the registered issues and facilitates the quality and transparency of the services provided.
Upon purchasing a license, we signed an annual support contract. The contract covers support of the software, on which the solution is based,as it normally costs approximately 20% of the license's value and is payable annually. Generally, the profit is used for financing the development and improvement of software platforms. The annual license's support includes several basic services:
• Getting software system's updated versions;
• System support on two levels—1st Line Support, provided by a Balkan Services consultant, and 2nd Line Support, provided by the system's vendor if necessary;
• Bug fixing in the system by the vendor;
• System localization support according to the applicable legislation;
• Purchase of new licenses
Apart from the annual license support contract, we also sign a service-level agreement with many of our clients, called SLA (Service-Level Agreement). SLA is a Balkan Services' services agreement, related to support of implemented applications. Following previously-negotiated SLA terms and conditions, we provide our clients on a monthly basis for a given amount of time with:
• Bug fixing within the implemented application;
• A pre-determined response time, when resolving an issue with the application, depending on its urgency;
• Addition of small improvements in the application functionality;
• Daily monitoring of the applications, in order to prevent unexpected surprises and inconvenient issues
Fields with (*) are required!
"Balkan Services IT support facilitates the business efficiency of our company"