The business analytics platform QlikView will no longer be provided separately to new users.
Our partner and vendor of the leading BI system - Qlik, has announced its new and appealing program - Analytics Modernization Program (AMP).
Its main purpose is to enable QlikView users to upgrade their analytics potential, introducing the next-generation BI solution Qlik Sense without extra license costs and allowing parallel use of both BI systems.
All current QlikView users will have the option to easily add Qlik Sense by providing them with the necessary Qlik Sense runtime environment and user licenses at no extra charge.*
QlikView users may choose between 2 options:
1. Completely switch to Qlik Sense;
2. Enjoy the advantages of both tools (aka dual usage), which makes the transition smoother.
With the introduction of the program, Qlik customers will get the following:
- Better analytical capabilities without additional investments, through easy introduction of Qlik Sense;
- Choice of Setup Environment (on-premise or cloud) as well as subscription period;
- Fixed fee for 3 years equal to their current fee;
- Transparency and certainty about the subscription fee following the initial subscription period;
- Flexible License Management.
The introduction of the program was preceded by Qlik's decision to stop selling perpetual licenses.
This change is a natural response to global trends of increasing interest in SaaS (Software as a Service) and applies to all current and future users of QlikView and Qlik Sense BI systems.
From now on, companies will have the option to use Qlik solutions on a subscription basis.
For more information about the program and how to upgrade your analyses, contact us >
*Valid until 31.12.2021 and for a 3-year subscription to Qlik Sense Client-Managed