Since September, Balkan Services has added to its portfolio the cloud service of Microsoft - Office 365. Basically it is a combination of the well-known Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote) and excellent cloud services on a corporate level.
What does this mean for your business?
In addition to the standard features of the Office suite, you also get:
- E-mail for business purposes – up to 50 GB, shared calendar and up-to-date spam protection;
- Cloud space up to 1 TB for storage, archiving and easy access to data;
- Ability to organize and hold online meetings and conference calls with up to 250 participants;
- Opportunity for real-time teamwork - chat-rooms and file sharing.
Office 365 allows faster, more efficient and productive team work, reviewing and editing files at any time and from anywhere. Your business data and documents are protected from cyber attacks, insecure attachments, and suspicious links.
Who this service is suitable for?
Office 365 is a preferred service for dynamic small and medium-sized companies which need the Office Pack applications, file sharing, business email, fast and timely communication. It can be used on a computer (PC or Mac) as well as on Android, iOS or Windows Phone-based devices.
Why choosing Office 365?
- Affordable monthly subscription prices and a simplified licensing process;
- One license may be used by one user on up to 5 different devices of any kind;
- Saving costs for purchasing and maintaining hardware;
- Adaptability and flexibility, relevant to your development as a company;
- Automatic update of the system not related to additional costs and labour.
The service is available in 3 plans, tailored to the different needs of the companies. The most preferred among them is Business Premium, containing all Office suite applications, e-mail for business purposes, and communication and information sharing services.
The services offered by Balkan Services are as follows:
- Configuration according to the users’ requirements;
- Support and assistance when needed for upgrade and change;
- Additional services.
See the detailed information regarding Office 365 HERE!