Ewopharma AG is the successor of the pharmaceutical company Leclerc & Co., founded in 1959 in Switzerland by Mr. Ernst Wohlgemuth. The company's registered office is located in Schaffhausen (Switzerland).
From the outset of its activities, the company focuses on the pharmaceutical markets in Central and Eastern Europe.
The project has been developed upon the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, integrated with a Mobile Resource Management CRM
The project aims to improve the work of the company's sales team. The system empowers employees to better manage their customer relationships:
- Customer order history
- Sales volume, achieved by product per client
- History of visits and client activities
- Planning weekly or monthly visits and activities
- Receiving inquiries and sending them directly to a distributor
- Reporting and tracking customer promotions
Better accountability, related to the work of the sales team.
Easier access to customer data from anywhere, anytime.
Better market analysis through the availability of more customer information.
the sales team and the system administrator